BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This is me

Hi! My name is Anna Christine Carnevale. You can call me Anna Christine. I am a freshman in college and I am studying elementary education and special education.

So far my second semester at college has been jam packed with many deadlines and many obligations to fulfill. At times it feels as though I will never get it all done. But, I know that I will accomplish everything for I felt just as anxious last semester and I made it. This semester, I am enjoying meeting new people in my classes. I am also amazed to hear about what some of my professors have accomplished in their lifetime. I am enjoying all of my classes so far and I am very excited about my field placement in FNED this semester.
Outside of pursuing my degree, I live a very active life. I spend lots of time with my family and caring for my younger cousin. I enjoy doing arts and crafts, scrap booking and making jewelry. Although I enjoy a good book, photography and baking, one of my favorite things to do is to swim at the recreation center on campus. I also enjoy working with children and families. What pastimes do you have? I look forward to 'blogging' my experiences in the classroom this semester and I look forward to hearing about you and your experiences!
~Anna Christine

0 comments: